We can help you evaluate, adapt, and use international standards and best practices for healthcare information systems and different applications & services like clinical data communication, data querying, analysis & reporting.
The EMR is the first step for efficient clinical documentation management and intelligent clinical information processing for Clinical Decision Support and other uses. We can help you to specify, compare, arquire or build EMR systems, adapted to your requirements.
We can help you build, improve, standarize & share clinical records between systems and healthcare centers, using international standards and agile technologies.
We can help you integrate visualization of medical images and radiology reports from any DICOM PACS with your EHR/EMR/PHR.
Evaluation of existintg systems
- Evaluate and improve usability, user experience (UX), workflows, UI pattners.
- Implementation of standards, good practices, and evaluation of software quality characteristics (ISO/IEC 9126).
- Requirements, architecture, design, information and communication models.
New projects and products
- Requirement gathering and specification (considering requirements on clinical, administrative, financial, technology and more).
- Evaluation and recommendatiosn about tools, technologies and systems.
- Software architecture and design.
- Coaching while the development of the new product.
Shared Clinical RecordsWe can help you analyze your healthcare center needs, design and build Shared Clinical Records, based on international standards (openEHR, HL7, DICOM, CCR) and state of the art technologies. Full access to the complete patient's clinical records can dramatically improve healthcare quality, enhancing clinical evaluation and diagnosis. Sharing clinical records in a controlled, secure and traceable way, helps to reduce clinical data fragmentation, costs and time of clinical data management.
Medical ImagingIntegrate digital medical imaging studies & radiology reports into your EHR, EMR or PHR, to reduce clinical information fragmentation and help clinicians to evaluate and diagnose with more accuracy, considering imaging results, lab results and historic clinical information. This helps to reduce costs and time on clinical documentation management, and improves patient's perceived quality in healthcare.