Open Clinical Data Management and Sharing Platform compliant with the openEHR standard
Enrollment will be open until May 12 2019.
EHRServer is the open Clinical Data Management and Sharing Platform. It contains the first open source implementation of an clinical data repository compliant with the openEHR international standard, alongside with an administrative application and a REST API to integrate the EHRServer into any clinical recording and data visualization application.
About the workshop
The main goal of this workshop is to get a deep understanding on how the EHRServer works, what's it purpose, capabilities, features, how it is configured and managed, and how it can be integrated as a backend of clinical apps on several scenarios, from a mobile app backend to an integrated clinical record.
The workshop is 100% online, with synchronous live sessions of around 2 hours, and all sessions will be recorded in case someone can't be live.
Enroll to the workshop: https://goo.gl/forms/1uldzTvq6Te99lBk2
- Introduction, history, purpose
- Main features
- Code and documentation
- Project management and problem report
- Installing and configuring (linux)
- Internal organization: accounts, users, permissions
- Internal organization: health records and documents
- Introduction to the openEHR Information Models
- Working with openEHR Archetypes and Templates
- EHRServer REST API
- Authentication modes on the REST API
- Creating and managing clinical data queries
- Integrating EHRServer with clinical record apps
At our education page you can find the full program.
Normal Enrollment: 170 USD
Please share this between your contacts.
More courses and workshops about HL7, DICOM, and openEHR related topics: https://cabolabs.com/education/
We have trained more than 500 professionals from 16 countries on health information systems, standards and interoperability since 2011. More than 20 companies trust us with the training of their employees.
Questions? Contact me directly at email@example.com